The 366 automatically reclines and the back and footrest can be adjusted independently. It scans your body to determine your height and adjusts the massage area to fit. The back rest rail is S-shaped to conform to your body shape.
Spa Massage features include Swedish, Shiatsu (acupressure), kneading, rolling, clapping, tapping, stretch, swedish, heating, vibration, dual-action and tri-action techniques. There are six pre-programmed massages, five levels of speed and intensity, and three width adjustments. Partial massage options are also available.
The 366 also features a unique Full Body Stretching System. As the Foot and Calf Massage Wells gently hold your legs, the massage chair slowly reclines, stretching the spine to increase blood flow to the vertebrae and disks, effectively rejuvenating the lower back. It also comes with built in leg extension to stretch your knees and lower body muscles and nerves.
The seat has a built-in vibration massage and there is an invigorating air pressure system for the lower body. Massages can be programmed to last from 5 to 30 minutes and the remote will even turn off the chair when the massage is complete.
- Massage Actions - Spa massage includes: Shiatsu (acupressure), kneading, rolling, clapping, tapping, stretch, swedish, heating, vibration, dual-action and tri-action techniques.
- An Exclusive SPA Massage -Treatment imitated through combined massage functions.
- Innovative Auto Scanning - Technology in backrest automatically or manually customizes a personal massage specifically for each user.
- Pre-Programmed Massage - Six pre-programmed massages with customizable strength, speed and intensity.
- Partial Massage Options - Three partial massage options for the upper middle and lower back area.
- Air Pressure System - Invigorating air pressure system in back, seat, calves and feet areas.
- Shiatsu Massage - Shiatsu massage functions for seat, calves and feet.
- Adjustable Massage Track - The width of the massage area in the back can be adjusted.
- Auto-Scanning - Automatically adjusts massage specific to the user's body.
- Adjustable Footrest - Footrest is adjustable to user's height.
- Customizable Massage - Easy to use LED remote allows you to adjust the massage area, speed and rollers.
- Automatic Angle Adjustment - Angle of the backrest and footrest adjust automatically.
- PowerRecline® - One touch button reclines the chair to your favorite position.
- Auto-Shutoff - 5 - 30 minute massage programs with an automatic shutoff.
- Customized Massage - Ability to customize massage by controlling speed, adjusting rollers and choosing partial massage areas.
Cozzia massage Warranty
COZZIA's massage chairs, motion upholstery and home theater massage seating provide a one year in-home service warranty and a two-year parts warranty. COZZIA products will be either repaired by the consumer or by an in-home technician.
SERVICE and TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Consumers may contact COZZIA's customer service department at 1-866-948-1113 between 8:30 am and 6:00 pm EST, Monday through Friday for warranty or service issues.
Consumers are required to provide the unit serial number and dated proof of purchase (sales receipt) when they contact the COZZIA service department regarding a repair.
A COZZIA customer service representative will attend to most consumer inquiries, but in some cases a technical service specialist will provide advanced support.
Non-warranty repair is provided on a "per incident" basis. COZZIA customer service will verify that the unit has failed and provide instructions for repairing a unit.
All applicable repairs, parts, shipping, handling, local tax and a "per incident" fee will be charged for non-warranty repairs and support calls.
Proof of purchase (original receipt) is required for all warranty repairs or service.
Many COZZIA product repairs may be performed by the consumer in their own home with parts and instructions supplied by COZZIA such as remote controller replacements that don't require a technician.
Canadian consumers may contact COZZIA's customer service department at 1-866-948-1113 between 8:30 am and 6:00 pm EST, Monday through Friday for warranty or service issues.
110% Lowest Price Guarantee
Our 110% Price Guarantee means that if you find the exact same chair advertised online for less by an authorized Dealer, within 30 days of placing your order, we'll refund the difference plus 10% of the difference.
Competitors advertised product price must be the exact same model number and from the same manufacturer and have all of the same features and
use the same shipping method. This Price Policy applies to orders shipped within the US only.
If you find a lower price, then please call us at 1-877-638-0556.