Osaki Manufacturer Warranty
3 Year "Rock Solid" Warranty | Limited Parts and Labor.
Osaki guarantees that your qualified product will be replaced or repaired at our option, without cost to you, should it be deemed defective because of faulty parts, workmanship or structural defects during the first THREE(3) years of ownership, excluding specific limitations*
What is covered *:
- This warranty explicitly covers all parts, labor and framework of the chair.
- This warranty includes parts costs and labor for the first year at no cost to the customer.
- This warranty includes parts costs covered for the second year at no cost to the customer.
- Structural framework on selected products carries an additional one(1) year of warranty for a total three(3) years.
- The additional extended warranties includes parts and labor costs covered at no cost to the customer.
What is NOT covered *:
- This warranty does not include any shipping expenses incurred.
- This warranty does not include normal wear and tear including velcro or zipper malfunction, or tears in any fabric covering by abuse.
- The warranty shall not apply if the product has been damaged physically, whether intentionally or due accident or neglect: including stains, fluids, mold, water damage, animal damage, cuts, burns or is otherwise unsanitary, damaged or soiled.
Implied Warranty & Other Damages:
- Any implied warranties shall be limited to the duration of the 1 year portion of this limited warranty, and with regard to structural framework, limited to the duration of the 3 year portion of this limited warranty.
- By making a purchase, you agree that Osaki MassageChairs. will not be liable for any items damaged and/or lost while en route to the specified address. Any claims for such loss or damage must be addressed and resolved with the designated carrier.
- In no case will Osaki Massage Chairs. be liable for incidental or consequential damages, whether such damages are claimed on account of breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence or strict/product liability, including without limitation, damage to property (other than the product) or other economic losses.
How to obtain warranty service:
- You must provide proof of purchase for any warranty claim.
- You must obtain a return authorization number in order to ship products to a service center.
- You may obtain service advice, or an RMA number by contacting the Osaki Massage Chair Customer Service department toll-free at 1-888-848-2630.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
You may obtain service advice by contacting the Osaki Customer Service department toll-free at 1-888-848-2630
110% Lowest Price Guarantee
Our 110% Price Guarantee means that if you find the exact same chair advertised online for less by an authorized Dealer, within 30 days of placing your order, we'll refund the difference plus 10% of the difference.
Competitors advertised product price must be the exact same model number and from the same manufacturer and have all of the same features and
use the same shipping method. This Price Policy applies to orders shipped within the US only.
If you find a lower price, then please call us at 1-877-638-0556.