Want powerful relaxation at your fingertips? The OS Pro Ekon Zero Gravity Massage Chair is massage made simple. Whether you seek to target your neck, back, lumbar region, or even your legs and feet, this multipurpose massage maverick gives you the power to create the massage you need most. Alleviate discomfort caused by arthritis, fibromyalgia and sciatica simply by selecting from pre-programmed selections. Featuring six dynamic auto-programs including Demo, Healthcare, Therapy, Relax, Smart and Circulation, you can streamline your massage for your specific needs.
The Osaki OS Pro Ekon has all of the features offered by the OS Pro Ekon plus hip air massage, seat vibration massage, neck and shoulder air massage, air and vibration arm massage, as well as heat therapy for your back. The Osaki OS Pro Ekon is one our customer's favorite from the Osaki Massage Chair line.
If manual massage is more your thing, the OS Pro Ekon gives you the option to choose between full-body, fixed or partial massages, then further customize it by selecting kneading, rolling clapping, combo, Shiatsu or Swedish massage techniques. Choose the speed, intensity and strength to further personalize your massage. With 16 airbags interspersed throughout the neck, back, lumbar region, legs and feet, your massage will simultaneously relax and revitalize your muscles, joints and circulation.
- L Track Roller Design
- Calf Roller & Kneading Massage
- Foot Roller Massage
- Bluetooth Connection for Speaker
- 3D Massage
- Space Saving Design
- Backrest Scanning
- 6 Unique Auto-programs
- 6 Massage Styles
- Zero Gravity Position
- CURBSIDE DELIVERY
|Details & Specifications
The OS-Pro EKON will conduct a body scan and map the key areas of the neck and back
to ensure a consistent amount of pressure while applying the massage.
The scanning technology will also detect the user's shoulders height, which can be recalibrated once the scan is complete.
If the user desires a higher or lower starting point, they will have 10 seconds after the scan is complete to adjust.
The OS-Pro EKON has combined
both the S & L track systems to deliver an incredibly consistent massage.
Experience the most humanlike massage from Osaki.
The newly enhanced 3D massage designed to massage wider and deeper
than the conventional massage rollers.
The 3D technology allows you to extend out the massage heads for an intense deep massage.
The 3D technology has intensity levels from 1 to 5, ranging from mild to strong.
With 3D technology, reaching and massaging the acupuncture points
becomes effortless with accurate precision and depth, leaving you revitalized.
Located on the bottom of the foorest and back of the calf are spinning reflexology massagers
which provide a soothing kneading style massage.
As well when the rollers spin it will stimulate acupuncture points and as the air bags inflate
it will generate a much deeper massage along the bottoms of your feet.
Inspired by NASA technology, The Zero Gravity position is the perfect position for ultimate relaxation. When placed in the Zero Gravity position, the complete weight of your back is virtually supported by the backrest. This helps with maximizing the intensity of the massage. The Zero Gravity position puts the body in the ultimate relaxtion position and reclines futher to place your legs above the heart for optimal circulation.
Osaki's innovative design team has engineered a space saving technology that slides the chair forward as the chair reclines.
The Osaki OS-Pro EKON is equipped with Bluetooth technology that allows the user to listen
to their favorite music and phone calls on high quality speakers in the headrest.
The Osaki OS-Pro EKON has 2 heating pads located around the lumbar area.
The heat enhances the feel of the rolling massage.
Osaki Manufacturer Warranty
3 Year "Rock Solid" Warranty | Limited Parts and Labor.
Osaki guarantees that your qualified product will be replaced or repaired at our option, without cost to you, should it be deemed defective because of faulty parts, workmanship or structural defects during the first THREE(3) years of ownership, excluding specific limitations*
What is covered *:
- This warranty explicitly covers all parts, labor and framework of the chair.
- This warranty includes parts costs and labor for the first year at no cost to the customer.
- This warranty includes parts costs covered for the second year at no cost to the customer.
- Structural framework on selected products carries an additional one(1) year of warranty for a total three(3) years.
- The additional extended warranties includes parts and labor costs covered at no cost to the customer.
What is NOT covered *:
- This warranty does not include any shipping expenses incurred.
- This warranty does not include normal wear and tear including velcro or zipper malfunction, or tears in any fabric covering by abuse.
- The warranty shall not apply if the product has been damaged physically, whether intentionally or due accident or neglect: including stains, fluids, mold, water damage, animal damage, cuts, burns or is otherwise unsanitary, damaged or soiled.
Implied Warranty & Other Damages:
- Any implied warranties shall be limited to the duration of the 1 year portion of this limited warranty, and with regard to structural framework, limited to the duration of the 3 year portion of this limited warranty.
- By making a purchase, you agree that Osaki Massage Chairs. will not be liable for any items damaged and/or lost while en route to the specified address. Any claims for such loss or damage must be addressed and resolved with the designated carrier.
- In no case will Osaki Massage Chairs. be liable for incidental or consequential damages, whether such damages are claimed on account of breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence or strict/product liability, including without limitation, damage to property (other than the product) or other economic losses.
How to obtain warranty service:
- You must provide proof of purchase for any warranty claim.
- You must obtain a return authorization number in order to ship products to a service center.
- You may obtain service advice, or an RMA number by contacting the Osaki Massage Chair Customer Service department toll-free at 1-888-848-2630.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
You may obtain service advice by contacting the Osaki Customer Service department toll-free at 1-888-848-2630
110% Lowest Price Guarantee
Our 110% Price Guarantee means that if you find the exact same chair advertised online for less by an authorized Dealer, within 30 days of placing your order, we'll refund the difference plus 10% of the difference.
Competitors advertised product price must be the exact same model number and from the same manufacturer and have all of the same features and
use the same shipping method. This Price Policy applies to orders shipped within the US only.
If you find a lower price, then please call us at 1-877-638-0556.